AWB Electrical & Maintenance Services can undertake all aspects of marine electrical Based in Townsville, north QLD, we are fully insured to undertake any marine electrical. Our specialty is US marine electrical systems, namely 120/240V 60Hz. We are one of a very few highly experienced in marine electrical fault finding on imported motor yachts . Some of our capabilities include;
- Safety switch upgrades and installs,
- Air-conditioning system repairs, including Cruisair,
- Shore power converter repairs and installs,
- Transformer installation, step up/down or isolation,
- Pump repairs, sales, installation and upgrades,
- Water maker repairs including water filtration systems,
- Galvanic protection systems,
- Preventative maintenance and servicing advice,
- DC Motor maintenance and repairs,
- 120-240V voltage conversions, and
- General faults and upgrades.
Our existing existing customers consist of both commercial and private yachts ranging from 38’ through to 200’. Most noteworthy, we are only one of two companies worldwide to successfully field repair ASEA shore power converters, common on super yachts throughout the world. Some of our “subjects” include MV YWAM PNG (200’), and MY GLISS (105’). We can work with all voltages, whether it be 12, 24, 110, 240, or 415V AC or DC, right here in Townsville.
We can offer cost effective solutions to get your boat back out on the water sooner and ultimately cheaper right here in north QLD since we are based in Townsville. We are proud to offer North QLD a genuine full spectrum marine electrical solution, we are also happy to travel to meet your needs on appointment.